Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free People Sky Blue Lace Empire Waist Top, Size M






This is the sleeve that is a bit stretched out. In my opinion, it's barely noticeable!

Worn a few times, very good used condition!

This top fits more like a tunic top and hits at about mid-thigh. You can wear it several ways! It looks gorgeous on its own with a camisole underneath, or layered underneath a blazer or cardi... The lace peeking out from the bottom is gorgeous. I've gotten tons of compliments on this one!!

One minor flaw is that the elastic around one sleeve is a bit stretched out. When I have worn it, I haven't been able to see the difference. I'm guessing it would be an easy fix with some elastic and a few minutes of sewing-- if it's something that would bother you.

$37 shipped  REDUCED $25 shipped

No comments:

Post a Comment